What are they saying?
"Great messages! Deliver results, or someone else will. The authors offer lots of smart concepts and paracical tools that couldmake a real difference, esecially for established players."
- Dr. Jim Noble, CEO of The Advisory Council and former global CIO of Altria Group
"It's time to stop talking about 'focusing on the customer' and start doing it. B2B customers engage differently with companies today. Jeb, Amir, and Craig provide a practical blueprint for onnecting with customer in the modern era."
- Rishi Dave, Chief Marketing Officer, Dun & Bradstreet
"A must-read for forward-thinking marketers who need to focus at creating customer success - and long-term, deep engagements - several steps down their value chain. The authors guide necessary and fundamentla shifts in thinking for the discipline. Packed with real cases and practical Hot To's as well. Don't miss this one!"
- Ralph A. Oliva, Director, Institute for the Study of Business Markets, Professor of Marketing, Smeal College of Business, Penn State
"The authors make it clear that delivering customer succes is not an option - rather, it's a competitive necessity."
- Vijay Govindarajan, Coxe Distinguished Professor at Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business
"Read this book to learn how your company can 'earn the right' to customer growth in the ever-important Subscription Economy."
- Jeanne Bliss, author of Chief Customer Officer 2.0 and President of CustomerBliss