So many of us have talked extensively about the impact of B2C expectations on the world of B2B. Indeed, consumer experience has had a huge effect on business buyers and how we sell and deliver to them.
I’ve adapted a set of B2C best practices from an article in Forbes, and then I relate them to B2B CustomerStrategy drivers. Thank you to the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) for the inspiring lessons.
Adapted B2C Best Practices:
- We’re in the reorder business: focus on retention
- We deliver with simplicity: eliminate effort
- We are a trusted partner: master the customer’s business
- We solve our customer’s problems: measure CustomerValue
- We capture our audience: drive CustomerEngagement
- We foster empowerment: enable CustomerAdoption
- We ask for direct feedback: VOC program
- We provide “white glove” experiences: create Brand Advocacy