Selected Articles & Pods
Article & Pod Feed
- Can a Customer-Obsessed Strategy Save the Independent Travel Advisor?
Travel advisors are a thing of the past, right? Maybe not. With shifting customer demands, an obsession-based strategy could be the answer. Continue reading...
- What I Know: You MUST Do the Customer Math
Doing customer math rallies your team not only to ask, “Did we earn more customers than we lost?” But it pushes everybody to care about the why. Find out why in this video.
- Building a Next-Level Customer Loyalty Program
A customer loyalty program shouldn’t focus on your brand preferences — it should be all about the customer. Continue reading...
- How CMOs Can Master Their New Job: Leading Customer Experience
Chief marketing officers need to adapt to their new kinda important duty: leading customer experience. Continue reading...
- Can Financial Transformation Trump Digital Transformation?
What is financial transformation, and is there something new in the term that matters to organizations wanting to transform digitally? Continue reading...
- MYC'D UP WITH CX LEADERS episode 8: Tabitha Dunn, Customer Experience Executive
"CX pros must develop executive leadership skills" Rhys Fisher Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 08:28 Customer experience management Customer journey […]
- How do you prioritise your customer experience projects?
EngagementHow do you prioritise your CX projects?
- Why are companies struggling to stay relevant to their customers?
88% of executives believe that employees and customers needs are changing faster than businesses can respond to them. It is leading to a crisis of relevance, according to a new report from […]
- How to persuade others about the ROI of your CX programme
Proving the return on investment (ROI) of customer experience (CX) initiatives can be difficult. Even alongside the fiddly, specific mathematics and logistical elements, it can be challenging to […]
- Get Wonky: a blockchain of culture programme by Eltizam
You can find Renata’s audio interview with Chris Roberts at the end of this article. Innovative customer experiences and sustained customer engagement are top priorities for many organisations. […]
- 51. Driving Positive Outcomes During CX Day, Customer Service Week & Beyond
Every October, the CX community celebrates the professionals and companies that make great customer experiences happen - a celebration known as CX Day. It's an opportunity to recognize great customer […]
- Conductrics Integrates Customer Surveying Capabilities, Konabos Hires Former Sitecore CTO, More News
Conductrics integrates customer surveying capabilities into A/B testing, experimentation and optimization, former Sitecore CTO joins Konabos, more CX news. Continue reading...
- Managing customer experience means managing for change
We’re midway through yet another topsy-turvy year. Or two. Or… actually… at this point it doesn’t matter how long it’s been. Because while...18th Aug 2022Managing CX means managing for […]
- The buzz about digital transformation
TWhile there has been buzz for years about digital transformation, the shift to digital has now become an imperative for many businesses to...9th Aug 2022 By Mandy Reed Global Head of Marketing
- The biggest miss on business radars: Why emotional attachment is the key to customer-driven growth
LoyaltyEmotional attachment is the key to customer growth
- New research: 88% of senior customers feel ‘shut out’ by online brands
UK consumers over 65 hold significant digital shopping power, with 76% relying on online purchase. However, findings reveal that only 12% feel understood by brands they digitally interact with. While […]
- UK airlines still leaving customers unsatisfied and disrupted
Heathrow has warned that its 100,000 a day limit on passengers travelling through the airport might be extended. This is due to the unprecedented disruption it is still facing. New data reveals that […]
- Mapping Your Customers’ Support Experience
In this post, I’ll guide you on the path to journey mapping success, to ensure that the journey map becomes the catalyst for change that it is meant to be. It's an abbreviated version of my […]
- How you can optimise your contact centre customer experience
Download this Ebook GDPR data consent Yes, I'd like MyCustomer to provide my contact information to Amazon Web Services (AWS) so AWS can share the latest AWS news and […]
- MYC'D UP WITH CX LEADERS episode 7: Tara Brady, FVP, director, customer experience
"There's some confusion that CX needs to be sexy" Neil Davey Thursday, August 4, 2022 - 07:07 Customer experience management MYC'D UP WITH CX LEADERS episode […]
- How brands can deliver a superior customer journey
HRevolutionary technology, combined with a once in a lifetime pandemic, has significantly and permanently influenced the customer journey...8th Aug 2022 By Tijs Van Santen Chief Customer Officer
- CX trends are no substitute for customer listening
COn customer-facing websites, we have all got used to a familiar presence: the brightly-coloured button the corner that says ‘Let’s chat!’...10th Aug 2022 By Francine Johnson Customer […]
- Listening to customers is still your best long-term CX strategy
Customers are your best source of business and market insights. By listening to them, you can learn what they want and need from your...9th Aug 2022Customer listening is your best long-term strategy […]
- Develop a 90-Day Plan for Your Customer Experience Transformation
In this conversation, Christopher McShane, the senior vice president of customer experience at Serta Simmons Bedding chats with me about how he helped his team understand weak points in their […]